Where can I purchase this in stores?
AOP is available in stores and other venues in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire and Rhode Island. If you don't see us in these locations, simply ask your favorite wine & spirits retailer.
The 'Find AOP' feature on our website is helpful for finding the store closest to you. And don't forget, we are available online with shipping to most states.
How many drinks are in each bottle?
Given the alcohol content of our cocktails, there are ~2.5 servings per bottle.
Why do some bottles not stack as well as others?
You got a 'lucky' bottle! During the production process, there are small variations in each and every bottle. Sometimes a given bottle will 'spin' more than others when stacked, perhaps 1 in every 50 do this.
How many calories are in each serving?
Each serving of Art of Pour contains 100 calories, and there are ~2.5 servings per bottle.
How much sugar is in each drink?
Each Art of Pour cocktail has 4 grams of sugar per serving, and there are ~2.5 servings per 200ml bottle.
What type of tequila do you use in the Margarita?
One main requirement when we created Art of Pour was quality at every turn. We use HIGH quality small-batch Blanco tequila from Central Mexico. It's made with 100% Weber Blue Agave, which is roasted in traditional brick ovens and distilled in copper stills. Although it costs more to go with better tequila, it was an important choice, and we believe that's what consumers want and deserve. The alternative (using cheaper tequila and covering up the taste with excess sugar) was simply not an option for our brand.
The margarita and cosmopolitan use Stevia Leaf extract, will it taste bitter?
Absolutely not! We use Stevia to lower the total amount of sugar in our cocktails. When balanced with a touch of sugar, the taste profile is enhanced and you get the best of both worlds. Great taste, less sugar!
Is the Jalapeno Margarita Spicy?
We worked hard to create the perfect balance of flavors, without being over the top on jalapeno. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed! As you drink the margarita and it dilutes over ice, you’ll find it to be 100% smooth and incredibly refreshing.
What is the best way to enjoy?
AOP cocktails are specifically made to be poured over ice. We make them strong to accommodate dilution, and we often find that the best experience happens as the ice melts and you get a few sips in.
There's no need to shake in a cocktail shaker. Also, these drinks can be customized as needed. If you like, garnish the margarita with a lime wheel or some extra jalapeno, and float a lemon twist on top of the Cosmopolitan.
What states do you ship to?
Art of Pour can be purchased online and shipped to the following 33 states:
AZ, CA, DC, KY, MD, NE, NH, OR, PA, WA, NV, ND, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MO, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, RI, SC, TN, TX, WI
How can I get a status update on my order?
Tracking details are available in your order confirmation email; however, in the event of an issue with your online order only, please email email@example.com and we will assist.
o General Business Rules by Retailers
· Customer Return Policy - we don’t accept any returns from customers, they can’t ship alcohol back to us legally.
· Cancellation Policy – A customer has 60 minutes from when the order is placed to cancel an order.
· Address Change Policy –A customer has 60 minutes from when the order is placed to request an address change, but it is not guaranteed that we will be able to grant it. After that time period has passed, we cannot grant it. We will not be able to change the address across state lines ever.
· Refund Policy – We are only able to process refunds when the item has been returned to us or we have a verified update from the carrier confirming package status. This process of returning the item to us can take up to 15 business days.
· Mispack - We request that the customer takes a picture of the goods in the box and then if the picture is legitimate, we can then re-ship them the product(s) or issue a refund for the affected goods.
· Spoilage/Expired Product - We request that the customer takes a picture of the goods in the box and then if the picture is legitimate, we can re-ship them the affected product(s) or issue a refund for the affected goods.
· Damaged or Broken Goods, Bottles Missing Liquid, Cap is Off - We request that the customer takes a picture of the goods in the box and then if the picture is legitimate, we can re-ship them the affected product(s) or issue a refund for the affected goods
· Missing Goods - We request that the customer takes a picture of the goods in the box and then if the picture is legitimate, we can re-ship them the affected product(s) or issue a refund for the affected goods.
· Damaged Package & Carrier Discarding It – Report the issue to the customer service team. The customer service team will investigate the issue. If the issue is legitimate, we can re-ship them the affected product(s) or issue a refund for the affected goods.
· Return to Sender: Damage - When received back to retailer, we can reship.
· Return to Sender: Missed Three Delivery Attempts/ Incorrect Delivery Address - We refund the customer minus the shipping paid and a $20 restock/handling fee. We cannot reship this order, instead they will need to place a new order.
· Order Changes (Splits, Out of Stock, etc.) – We currently can’t split orders or replace products because of out of stocks of one or more of the products in the order.
**For cancelations, if the order has not yet made it through the fulfillment process, we can work with partners/customers on a case-by-case basis to assist in canceling orders, however given that customers are unable to see which step in the process their order is the 1 hour rule is the customer facing stance